Bribie Island Yacht Club Inc is based at the VMR Bribie at Sylvan Beach (click here for a map) and is one of the fastest growing community clubs, offering numerous aquatic activities for young and old in the picturesque waterways surrounding Bribie Island – from sailing races to cruising, Learn to Sail courses for juniors and adults and great socials.
Bribie Island…A Great Place To See
The magic of Bribie begins before you reach it. Somewhere on the Bridge connecting Mainland and Island, it happens. Sights and sounds of the City are forgotten, and the feeling is something special, something waiting to be explored, experienced. Where to look first is the problem. Ahead is the first glimpse of white, beckoning beaches; left – the hypnotic silhouettes of the Glasshouse Mountains; right – the sweep of the Pumicestone Passage with its flotilla of fishing, sailing …. www.bribie.com.au
To get in touch with the club, feel free to send an email to email@example.com
Or view the Bribie Island Yacht Club Facebook Page by clicking on the ‘Like’ button below
- The BIYC Membership form for 2012-2013 is available from this website.
- The BIYC Polo Shirt Order Form is now available for download from this website
- Keep an eye out on Coming Events for the details of the 2014 Events Schedule.
- Make sure to check out the BIYC Facebook Group and feel free to post discussions, and any sailing or BIYC related photos or videos you’d like to share.
- If you’re in the market to buy a boat, dont forget to check out the For Sale section of this website.
- Don’t forget to check out the latest photos and videos in the Photo Gallery and Video sections of the website.